ORLY Miss Conduct - Swatches

Miss Conduct is from the ORLY Naughty or Nice holiday 2012 collection. This is one of those polishes that I had to have as soon as I saw it! It's just so pretty! It's a magenta pink with loads of scattered holo. 

Unfortunately my lamp didn't capture it in all it's glory. You need to get this in the sunlight to really see it pop, the scattered holo is gorgeous. It still looks great even in artificial light, though!

Formula is great, full coverage in 2 coats.




I got mine from eBay, but I've seen this floating around in TK Maxx in the UK, in a cute little ORLY set, so grab it if you see it!

You have read this articleHolographic / orly / pink / swatch with the title ORLY Miss Conduct - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/orly-miss-conduct-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 4, 2013

Comments "ORLY Miss Conduct - Swatches"

Post a Comment