Penspired

When I was out shopping on the weekend, I spotted a pen with a funky chevron pattern and of course, the first thing that ran through my brain was 'I can put that on my nails!'. I bought the pen solely for that reason! I actually only planned to paint a chevron and maybe a few stripes on each nail but I may gotten a little carried away.


The colours I used are Barry M White, W7 Black and Sally Hansen Fairy Teal. I varied the base colour on each finger and painted on the details with a nail art brush. True story.
It's all top coated with Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.




You have read this articleBarry M / black / freehand / green / sally hansen / w7 with the title Penspired. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/penspired.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 25, 2013

Comments "Penspired"

Post a Comment