Something Dark and Decadent

After a few weeks of wearing pastels and brights, I felt like wearing a darker colour so I picked up Essie Carry On which I got on sale a few months ago but hadn't yet tried.

Carry On is a vampy blackened berry red. Maybe not the most appropriate colour for this time of year but in all honesty, I like wearing darks all year around.
I stamped using BM221 and Barry M Gold Foil and also added some thin gold french tips to make it more structured. For some reason it reminds me of chocolate wrapped in gold foil!


You have read this article with the title Something Dark and Decadent. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/something-dark-and-decadent.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 7, 2013

Comments "Something Dark and Decadent"

Post a Comment