The Nailasaurus is 3!

3 years ago, on this very day, I sat down at my computer, signed up to Blogger and created this blog. I didn't have big dreams for it at all, at the time it was just my little contribution to the very small online community of people who were passionate about polish and quite honestly a great way to procrastinate on my school work! 
Today it's a huge part of my life and I could never have imagined it would become what it is today. I feel like I owe a lot to this blog and I know my life would be very different today if I hadn't spent the last three years diving head first into my nail art obsession! Of course, I owe all of this to you guys. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, sharing and just generally being an awesome bunch of readers!


I thought I'd take a look back through the archives and dig out an early mani to recreate it and I've gone with the 'Mint Mesh' from July 2010, about 3 months in to my blog. Back in the day I used to post exclusively stamping manicures on a daily basis. I didn't start experimenting with other nail art techniques for months and it was almost a year before I tried my first freehand nail art. It's good to see the immense improvement in the photography and my neater nails and cuticles.



This time around I used Sally Hansen Green Tea as my base colour, then stamped on the fishnet design from Konad Plate M57 using Barry M Gold Foil.
On my accent finger I used one coat of PVA Glue before applying three thin coats of Sally Hansen Gilded Lily. I used one top coat of No7 Stay Perfect.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / glitter / green / Konad / M57 / sally hansen / Stamping with the title The Nailasaurus is 3!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-nailasaurus-is-3.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 1, 2013

Comments "The Nailasaurus is 3!"

Post a Comment