3 Stripes on my Sneakers (Adidas Nail Art)

When I was a kid it was all about the Adidas poppers... you know the ones I'm talking about! The tracksuit bottoms with three stripes and poppers running all up the side? Please tell me I wasn't the only one!
I had a grey pair which I wore to death. Man I loved those things when I was 11 but I don't think I've worn a pair of tracksuit bottoms in public since. Oh 90s fashion, thank you for staying in the 90s!



For the stripe nails, I used 2 coats of Barry M White and then topped it with a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly. Next I used striping tape to mark off three stripes and painted over it using Essie Mezmerised  before peeling off the tape (tutorial here). On my ring finger I used Mezmerised first and marked off the logo using striping tape to keep my lines nice and straight, then I filled in the gaps using BK Matt White and a nail art brush. Finally, I topped it all of with one coat of Rimmel Matte Finish.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / Essie / matte / striping tape / white with the title 3 Stripes on my Sneakers (Adidas Nail Art). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/3-stripes-on-my-sneakers-adidas-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Comments "3 Stripes on my Sneakers (Adidas Nail Art)"

Post a Comment