Facets of Fishtail

It's only now that I'm writing this post that I remember I really wanted to mattify this manicure! I think the purple glitter would look phenomenal with a matte top coat. I've had matte on my mind for a long time now but it always skips my mind when I'm actually in a position to use it, doh! I think I need to put my matte top coat in prime position on my desk so I don't forget it next time I wear a pretty glitter.



The beaut of a glitter is Revlon Facets of Fuschia and I applied that over a coat of PVA glue to make removal nice and easy.
I created the gradients using Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings as the base with Sally Hansen Gray by Gray. Finally, for the fishtail nail I used a nail art brush to apply those two Sally Hansen shades with Born Pretty's Matt White polish.
It's all topped off with a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / gradient / Grey / purple / revlon with the title Facets of Fishtail. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/facets-of-fishtail.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Comments "Facets of Fishtail"

Post a Comment