Fake Tattoos - The Birds

Here is another design I created using the nail tattoos I received from Fake Tattoos.  All these images are from the bird design.

I created a simple blue gradient with a white base and OPI No room for the Blues.  I got the darker shade by blending a little black polish with the OPI and the lighter shade by blending a little white.

I found placement a little tricky with these, because when the paper is face down you can't clearly see the angle of the design on your nails. This mean I had to create my black french tip a little uneven on each nail to cover the gap, otherwise some birds would be just sitting there in mid air.




I know a couple of girls that would be totally freaked out by these nails, complete ornithophobics!
You have read this articleTemporary Tattoo Paper with the title Fake Tattoos - The Birds. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/fake-tattoos-birds.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, May 24, 2013

Comments "Fake Tattoos - The Birds"

Post a Comment