Fancy Fish Tail

I just love fish tail nail art! I kind of prefer to call it braided nail art though because I don't like saying "fish tail"... it sounds gross. I think everybody knows it as that though, so I'm conforming! 

I've never actually got round to trying this style before now, so this is my first one. I took a peek at the tutorial on Lucy's Stash first to make sure I got it right! I used Barry M Guava Gelly as my base colour, and for the braiding I used Barry M Plum Gelly and Silver Foil Effects. 

I deliberated for a while on whether to use nail art brushes or the bottle brushes, in the end I went with the bottle brushes because Barry M ones are quite thin anyway. If your nails are small though you might be better off using a nail art brush.


I was surprised at how easy it was, can't wait to try another one with different colours!

You have read this articleBarry M / Fish Tail / Nail Art / teal with the title Fancy Fish Tail. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/fancy-fish-tail.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 20, 2013

Comments "Fancy Fish Tail"

Post a Comment