Guest Blogger - Erin from ErinZi's Zails

Where am I? - spending the day in Noumea, capital of New Caledonia.  Shopping (I wonder if I will find nail polish anywhere?), swimming and eating.

Guest post #6 is from Erin from ErinZi's Nails, and she is showing something that I completely suck at, water marbling.  I'm in complete awe of you ladies that can pull of beautiful water marble designs.  Erin, time for you to show off!

----------------------

Hey everyone! I'm Erin from ErinZi's Nails, and I'm so excited to have been given the opportunity to write a guest post for Cathy! This is also my very first guest post, I hope you'll enjoy what I've put together!

I started this mani with a base of Sally Hansen White On, because the polishes would be less opaque after spreading on water. Then I did the water marble design using China Glaze Fancy Pants, Budding Romance and Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme. I love these three colours, they are not exactly contrasting colours or anything, but they just look fun together!




Here's how the water marble pattern is like in the shot glass.


You have read this articleGuest Posts with the title Guest Blogger - Erin from ErinZi's Zails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/guest-blogger-erin-from-erinzi-zails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, May 31, 2013

Comments "Guest Blogger - Erin from ErinZi's Zails"

Post a Comment