Pop

The pink polishes in my collection get overlooked most of the time - I'm just not a pink and sparkly kind of girl. I spotted this colour combination somewhere this week (although I have no idea where!) and it just popped right out at me so the next logical step was to paint it on my nails! 


The blue is Barry M Guava and the pink is an unnamed Kriston polish which is a brand I've only ever seen in my local pharmacy.  On my pointer finger, I used one coat of the Kriston polish with two coats of Sally Hansen Lady Luck. The black studs are from Born Pretty Store and on my ring finger I'm wearing a base coat of Barry M White stamped with W7 Black and Bundle Monster Plate BM201.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / bm201 / glitter / pink / Stamping / studs with the title Pop. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/pop.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 25, 2013

Comments "Pop"

Post a Comment