Pretty Serious Daphne's Birthday Party!

If you read nail blogs, you will probably know that Pretty Serious is celebrating their first birthday today with this fabulous polish called Daphne's Birthday Party.  All of us that purchased Daphne's Birthday Party are sharing it today to help Kaz celebrate (and to get a 20% off code for our next purchase - yippee)

Today was one seriously busy day at work for me being Federal Budget day and working for the government, so I'm very glad that I wore this mani on Saturday so I could have it all ready for tonight.  It also coincided with a birthday party I attended for one of my nephews on Saturday - cause these really are birthday looking nails!

Here I'm wearing three coats of Daphne's Birthday Party with a little feature nail of Daphne herself throwing a bit of the glitter confetti in the air.  I created the image with temporary tattoo paper. This was one of my last scraps of tattoo paper before opening a new sheet, and it's got some finger prints on it, which means the ink doesn't transfer as well and it looks a little patchy, but it's still easy to see what it was.




You have read this articlePretty Serious with the title Pretty Serious Daphne's Birthday Party! . You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/pretty-serious-daphne-birthday-party.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Comments "Pretty Serious Daphne's Birthday Party! "

Post a Comment