Roundquins?!

It's been a while since I wore any glequins and it's been playing on my mind so I decided to dig out some of the little things and get busy. When I dove in to my supplies to pick out some colours, I spotted these round versions of my hexagonal favourite which I've never tried out. I couldn't quite believe it myself.

These, um... round-quins are from Born Pretty Store (betcha didn't see that one coming huh?) and they come in a pack of 12 colours. 9 out of the 12 are iridescent and I must say I'm not a fan of those, but there are holographic gold, silver and black ones which are just beautiful.



The main purple colour on show here is China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, the glitter on my pointer is La Femme Purple Glitter and the round glequins are from Born Pretty Store. On my thumb and pinky, I stamped a design from Winstonia plate W111 using A-England Bridal Veil. My middle finger is a base of Bridal Veil and I used the striping tape technique with a top colour of CG Tart-y for the Party. It's all topped off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlechina glaze / glitter / purple / Stamping / striping tape / W111 / Winstonia with the title Roundquins?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/roundquins.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 27, 2013

Comments "Roundquins?!"

Post a Comment