Shiny Tips

I'm not really sure where the idea of matte x glossy came from but it's been at the back of my mind, niggling away, all week. I've been playing with different combinations and I really wanted to try it with stamping although nothing seemed to work. I'm going to keep at it as I'm determined to perfect glossy undercoat with matte stamping but for now, I've settled for something simple (again)!



I used two coats of No7 Just Black as my base colour with one coat of W7 Cosmic Black on my ring finger, then used one coat of Rimmel's Mattifying top coat. Then I took a nail art brush and applied NYC In a New York Minute just to the tips of my nails.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / French / glitter / matte / No7 / Rimmel / w7 with the title Shiny Tips. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/shiny-tips.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 18, 2013

Comments "Shiny Tips"

Post a Comment