Stop and Smell the Roses

Happy Monday! I know some of you will be thinking that Monday is not a day to be happy, but it's recently become my favourite day of the week because it means a new episode of Game of Thrones! I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left in the season after today's. I must confess I haven't read the books, so far I've only made it half way through the first, so I have plenty of material to tide me over until the fourth series.



I used NYC Lavender Cupcake as my base colour with Sonnetarium Lenten Rose glitter on my ring finger. I did the pinstripes on my index finger using striping tape and BK Matt White. For the roses I used NYC Bubblegum Pink, Barry M Blood Orange and BK Matt White with NYC Mint Macaroon for the leaves. There's a full tutorial for the roses here. Finally I topped it all off with two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / BK / freehand / glitter / NYC / purple / Sonnetarium / striping tape with the title Stop and Smell the Roses. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/stop-and-smell-roses.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 20, 2013

Comments "Stop and Smell the Roses"

Post a Comment