Wham Bam!

Back to the very basics today with some simple half moon nails. It looks to me like the half moons are making my nails look impossibly square. I know they are square but do they look more... angular dressed up in half moons? Let me know if it's just me!



I used Barry M Lychee as a base then painted on the half moons with W7 Black Cherry using a nail art brush. Still using the nail art brush, I used a little bit of top coat to attach the studs which are from Born Pretty Store. It's all topped off with a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / black / Half Moon / nude / w7 with the title Wham Bam!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/05/wham-bam.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Comments "Wham Bam!"

Post a Comment