Anti-winter magical unicorns mani

Since arriving back home from my holiday, the weather has been pretty horrid. It's cold and dreary and even wet - usually our winter day's are dry and sunny. I decided to put on a mani that is super girly and bright and totally anti winter and the traditional vampy colours.

For this mani, I put a white base on my index and pinky nails and then put two coats of GlitterBunny I Got a Goody Bag.  On the middle and ring fingers I used Pretty Serious The Pink One, then stamped the background lines using Winstonia W111 plate and Konad polish in blue. I stamped the unicorns from Winstonia W117 using Konad white.




This was a really fun mani to wear, and it even make me feel like doing fun things.  So much so, that Mr More Nail Polish and I took the two kiddos ten pin bowling while I had these nails on.  Mr 5 had a blast, Miss two loved it until about the 7th frame where she lost interest, and we both really enjoyed doing something we haven't done for many many years!
You have read this articleGlitterBunny / Nail Art with the title Anti-winter magical unicorns mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/anti-winter-magical-unicorns-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 13, 2013

Comments "Anti-winter magical unicorns mani"

Post a Comment