Banish the Blues: Getting Skirty

Day 2 of Banish the Blues and so far so good... not an ounce of Blue in sight! When I sat down with this idea in mind last night I had no idea where it came from but I knew it would work. As I was getting dressed today I spotted a skirt in my wardrobe which I haven't worn or even thought about for aaaaages with this same exact pattern on! I guess I had recently seen the skirt but only noticed it subconsciously until it surfaced as a nail art idea. Spooky stuff!



I used Barry M Lychee as my base colour and then painted on the spiky stripes from the cuticle upwards using a nail art brush and No7 Just Black and Born Pretty Fluorescent Polish #15. It's all topped off with a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.




Here's an insta-shot of the skirt (kind of). I added an accent of black glitter this morning after the other pictures were taken!

@thesammersaurus on Instagram

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBanish the Blues / Barry M / black / freehand / No7 / nude / yellow with the title Banish the Blues: Getting Skirty. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/banish-blues-getting-skirty.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 24, 2013

Comments "Banish the Blues: Getting Skirty"

Post a Comment