Banish the Blues: Mint Chevrons

I'm on such a chevron kick recently and although using tape and craft scissors is great because I get to choose exactly where each zig zag goes, the chevron plate from Bundle Monster's 25pc set gives super crisp results when I don't have the time or spare energy to use the tape method!



I used a base colour of Essie Navigate Her and stamped on the chevron design from Bundle Monster Plate BM201 using Born Pretty's Matt White Polish (SUCH a good stamping polish!). I used 1 coat of Sonnetarium Snowfall on my ring finger and topped it all off with a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBanish the Blues / bm201 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / Essie / glitter / green / Sonnetarium / Stamping / white with the title Banish the Blues: Mint Chevrons. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/banish-blues-mint-chevrons.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Comments "Banish the Blues: Mint Chevrons"

Post a Comment