Colourful Giraffes

Another slightly random one today. These were inspired by a set of postcards that I found in Ikea, by an artist called Jeni Matheson. I couldn't resist trying them out on my nails! You have to take inspiration from anywhere, right??

I used Essie Blanc for my base, and various Barry M and Essie colours for the giraffes. I painted them on using a medium nail art brush.




And here's the postcard I was inspired by:


They're so silly, they look like aliens. It's now up on my wall!
You have read this articleBarry M / Essie / freehand / Nail Art / white with the title Colourful Giraffes. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/colourful-giraffes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 24, 2013

Comments "Colourful Giraffes"

Post a Comment