Digit-al Dozen, Books; Day 2

Day 2 mani!


My mani is based upon the book I read entirely this past weekend, Live to Tell.  This was the first time I read any of the D.D. Warren stories and I must say, I'm going to hunt down a few more as it was one exciting...but gruesome....read!   In fact, there were a couple times early on that I thought I couldn't continue reading the book...not because of the killings but some of the graphic description of the actions of one of the characters harming others.  I'm not usually fan of these suspense type of books but was glad I stuck with it. 


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet; topped with SV.


Stamped using VL009 (thumb), Apipila P.2 (index), Apipila P.01 (middle), MJ XI (ring) and Chez Halloween 001 (pinky) using red Konad special polish.


Added body from MJ XVIII on index, gun from VL007 and knife from Cheeky Jumbo 7, Home Sweet Home plate using black Konad special polish.  (The first time I stamped the knife, it only transferred a bit so I had to restamp it and try to align it...did so so job but that is why there are two top lines.)


Topped with SV to finish.


I have to say that I generally never would have did a mani like this without the challenge...but glad that the challenge took me out of my stamping comfort zone...this is so often the case with the Digit-al Dozen challenges; I do a lot more mani's that I wouldn't have done otherwise!!

Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's....they are utterly fantastic!  So much talent!





Thanks for looking!




You have read this articleApipila P. 01 / Apipila P. 02 / Chez Halloween 001 / Digit-al Dozen / Fauxnad / Konad / MJ XI / OPI / VL009 / white with the title Digit-al Dozen, Books; Day 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/digit-al-dozen-books-day-2.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Comments "Digit-al Dozen, Books; Day 2"

Post a Comment