Guest Blogger - Elissa from Ten Little Nubs

Where am I? - dropping anchor at Mystery Island in Vanuatu. I might paint my nails today on the ship - after all it's been a week and they'll need doing by now.  I'll try to fit that in between eating!

Guest post #7 is bought to you by Elissa from Ten LittleNubs. Her mani features a gradient, stamping and glitter, three of my very favourite nail art things. Elissa - my blog is all yours.
 
----------------

Hello everyone! My name is Elissa and my blog is Ten LittleNubs. I’m so so excited to be guest posting here while Cathy is away. I adore her blog, like I’m sure you all do too!


Today I’m sharing with you a recent NOTD that I did especially for this post. :)

On all my fingers but the ring finger, I’ve done a gradient using 3 OPI pinks. Mod About You, Pink Friday and Kiss Me On My Tulips. OPI makes some of the best pinks (and reds) in my opinion! I used a makeup sponge for my gradient.

On the ring finger I’ve used a glitter by LA Girl which has no name on it, sorry! I don’t think this glitter looks that great with the pink gradient, but oh well. :)

I then stamped over my gradient with BundleMonster plate BM317 with a white stamping polish.



Hope you enjoyed this mani! I really enjoyed wearing it! Thank you so much Cathy for having me here on your blog! :)

You have read this articleGuest Posts with the title Guest Blogger - Elissa from Ten Little Nubs. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/guest-blogger-elissa-from-ten-little.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 1, 2013

Comments "Guest Blogger - Elissa from Ten Little Nubs"

Post a Comment