Matte vs Glossy Stripes

I've tried to cut down on my striping as it was slowly taking over my life but I couldn't stay away from the thought of using a matte top coat over the tape instead of a completely different colour. I'm glad I gave in to the temptation though because this looks amazing! I think I'd like to try it with some different colours to give it a bit more dimension, I think it would look good with a glittery base colour.



The base colour is A-England Ophelia and I used a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly to speed things along. Click here to see a tutorial to see how I created the crisp lines using a coat of Rimmel Matte Top Coat.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / black / matte / purple / striping tape with the title Matte vs Glossy Stripes. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/matte-vs-glossy-stripes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Comments "Matte vs Glossy Stripes"

Post a Comment