piCture pOlish YouTube channel AND... My first video tutorial!


I'm really excited as I'm writing this post today because I have awesome news that I've been dying to share with you all and now I finally can!

A little while ago the piCture pOlish team contacted me because they had just set up a YouTube channel and were looking for bloggers to do nailart video tutorials for them. Well... I had never done any video myself but I've definitely been dying to for ages so without giving it any more thought, I immediately said yes! Then the worrying worrying part could begin haha... Lighting, set up, editing, etc

Anyway, today it's ready : my first video ever! And a nailart tutorial!
Can you tell how big of a challenge it was for me? 

Without further ado, I know a lot of you have been asking questions about this particular look, so I present to you my Ozotic 700 series Abstract nailart tutorial :




If you'd like to see more tutorials and videos, please subscribe to the piCture pOlish YouTube channel here, I'm sure they'll have lots of new content in no time! 




You have read this articleNail Art / picture polish / review / tutorial / video with the title piCture pOlish YouTube channel AND... My first video tutorial!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/picture-polish-youtube-channel-and-my.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Comments "piCture pOlish YouTube channel AND... My first video tutorial!"

Post a Comment