Pink & Nude Gradient With A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

As I'm currently testing out the durability of some polishes I've received this week, so here is something I did a couple of months ago but just left sitting in my unpublished folder.
I'm not as good at gradients as some of the other girls, I always have trouble blending the colours properly and they cause me such a headache. Not to mention that they are super messy and I spend ages cleaning up! I like the way this one turned out though! The colours I used were inspired by my Instagram friend (@cassgooner). If you have IG, check out her awesome designs!

I started off with a coat of ELF Desert Haze which I also used for the gradient along with Andreia No.109 which is actually a very vibrant pink neon but it turned into a medium pink on the nail. Probably because it's a jelly and also because it's sitting over another polish! The side positioned leopard was done with the smallest edge of a dotting tool and I topped everything off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I wish doing gradients wasn't so messy because they make for really pretty manicures!

Isn't Fairy Dust pretty?

Thanks for reading and commenting!

You have read this articlechina glaze / elf / glitter / gradient / nude / pink with the title Pink & Nude Gradient With A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/pink-nude-gradient-with-sprinkle-of.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Comments "Pink & Nude Gradient With A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust"

Post a Comment