Raindrop Blue Me Away

On the weekend I had a good streak of nail shopping luck. As you may have seen, I already have some neutral coloured feathers but I've been on the lookout for some coloured ones for a very, very long time. I checked in every single craft shop I passed but to no avail. So I was amazed to find a packet of all shapes and colours in Ryman the stationers! 

I also spotted the new NYC Foil polishes so I picked up a few from the stand. I knew the foils would be ideal for stamping so I got the Enchanting Fire and Power of Elements foils plus this amazing minted pastel blue called Raindrop. I was immediately drawn to it and I dropped it in to my basket without hesitating! I know a lot of people have complaints about the lasting power of NYC polishes but it's one of my favourite ranges on the high street. Whenever I see new colours on the stand my eyes nearly pop right out of my skull and for the bargain price, I don't think there's much wiggle room for complaints.



I used two coats of NYC Raindrop as my base colour on every nail and added the blue feather to my ring finger following this tutorial. I stamped on the feathers from Bundle Monster Plate BM210 using Barry M Guava. The glitter on my first finger is two coats of Black Cat Lacquer's minty shimmer We Can Pickle That (over NYC Raindrop).
I finished it all off with a coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBlack Cat Lacquer / blue / bm210 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / Feather / glitter / NYC / Stamping with the title Raindrop Blue Me Away. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/raindrop-blue-me-away.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Comments "Raindrop Blue Me Away"

Post a Comment