The Lady is a Vamp

I don't really know what came over me but today I attempted, once again, to water marble... voluntarily! Once again I was reminded how much I hate it so this will probably be it for a while.
I picked up this pretty black glitter for £1 is Store Twenty One today, it's Thunderstorm from BYS. I was expecting it to be a pretty glitter that I could layer over black polish but it turns out you don't even need a base colour so I was pretty happy about that. It's even prettier than it looks in the bottle too, I think it's going to see a lot of love from me.



I used Sally Hansen Blackout, Rimmel Heart on Fire and BYS Thunderstorm as my base colours. The water marble was created using Heart on Fire and Blackout. Finally I finished it all off with a coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / BYS / glitter / Marbling / red / Rimmel / sally hansen with the title The Lady is a Vamp. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-lady-is-vamp.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 16, 2013

Comments "The Lady is a Vamp"

Post a Comment