Zoya Micky and Hazel - Swatches and Nail Art


It's a week of firsts for me, continuing with my first ever Zoya! I've been dying to get my hands on some Zoya for a long time now so I was really happy when Nail Care Club offered to send me some. 

Micky is from the Summer 2013 Stunning collection. It's a rose pink creme with hidden shimmer! I've said it before, I love me some hidden shimmer. It's not very evident unless you're in the sunshine, but I love it anyway! I used 3 coats and top coat. It was a little bit streaky to start with but the last coat sorted it out. It's so glossy!




Hazel is from the Summer 2013 Irresistible collection. It's a silvery blue foil with lots of gold flakes, which makes for a unique polish in my collection! I used 2 coats.




I love the combination of silver and pink, so I did some quick nail art using both polishes and some striping tape.




Pretty happy with my first Zoya! I love the bottles and the fact they all have girl's names, too. 

You can buy Zoya in the UK from Nail Care Club, which is the official UK distributor. They're a little bit of luxury at £10.50 a bottle, but it's reflected in the quality. Do you own any Zoya? I want to get my hands on the rest of these collections!


You have read this articleFoil / Nail Art / pink / review / swatch / Tape / zoya with the title Zoya Micky and Hazel - Swatches and Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/zoya-micky-and-hazel-swatches-and-nail.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 13, 2013

Comments "Zoya Micky and Hazel - Swatches and Nail Art"

Post a Comment