Contrary Polish Color Context Collection Review!


Hi girls!
I don't know about you but I'm always super excited about Contrary Polish releases! I mean I love indies but sometimes I get glitter-overloaded and I really love that Carrie focuses on shimmers.

So the latest addiction to the Contrary Polish line is a trio of contrasting shimmers, formulated to transform the base color in an overall different color. I hope this makes sense... If not, it'll probably do after the jump LOL



For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articleContrary Polish / green / purple / red / review / shimmer with the title Contrary Polish Color Context Collection Review!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/contrary-polish-color-context.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Comments "Contrary Polish Color Context Collection Review!"

Post a Comment