Lynnderella - Sugar Bunny

I have been right back into wearing my latest Lynnderella polishes, and absolutely loving it. That means I will have a lot of Lynnderella posts coming up over the next few weeks.  Tonight's Lynnderella is Sugar Bunny from the Everything is Coming up Neon collection back in March.

Sugar Bunny - assorted white glitters accented with neons in a translucent soft white shimmering base. I'm not sure if my undies were quite the right pick for this. I chose Ulta3 Melted Marshmallow, which is a frosty pearl white. It makes the glitter look a bit chunky (which I guess it is) but it does give it a glowy look.




I also tried out Sugar Bunny over black, and I was actually quite pleased with how it looked. I liked that I could really see the white glitters and the shimmery base.  This look so pretty when light it.




I also want to wear this over pale pink and pale blue.  I love when a polish makes you want to try layering it over every base colour.
You have read this articleLynnderella with the title Lynnderella - Sugar Bunny. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/lynnderella-sugar-bunny.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, July 8, 2013

Comments "Lynnderella - Sugar Bunny"

Post a Comment