Neon Waterfall Nail Art

Are you bored of these yet? Good, because neither am I! I asked you guys for colour combination requests on my first Waterfall Mani post and by far the most popular suggestions were neons on a pale base and a monochrome scheme (stay tuned for that one). The neons were a brilliant idea - thanks to everyone that came up with that one... it reminds me of streamers, parties and carnivals!



I used a base of Barry M Lychee and painted on the waterfall using a long, thin nail art brush and the Models Own Ice Neon collection. It's all topped off with a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / freehand / Models Own / neon / Waterfall with the title Neon Waterfall Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/neon-waterfall-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Comments "Neon Waterfall Nail Art"

Post a Comment