Pastel Planets: Matte Nebula Nails!

Pastel galaxy nails have been on my to-do list for the longest time. Why it took me so long to do them... who knows?! I think I was sceptical that it wouldn't work without a dark polish underneath but I proved myself wrong there. I ♥ these nails so much... a new obsession has definitely been sparked here!


1. I started with a base of Sally Hansen Green Tea.
2. Using small pieces of sponge, I dabbed on China Glaze Tart-y For The Party (pastel purple), NYC Raindrop (pastel blue), Essence Choose Me (blue shimmer) and Essence Irreplaceable (nude shimmer) to create the nebula effect.
3. I used White Acrylic Paint with a dotting tool and nail art brush to create the stars.
4. I used a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat to dry it all through and then topped it with NYC Matte Me Crazy for the matte finish.





Here's the look before the matte top coat. I definitely prefer the matte version, what do you guys think?



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleessence / Galaxy / green / Sponging with the title Pastel Planets: Matte Nebula Nails!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/pastel-planets-matte-nebula-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Comments "Pastel Planets: Matte Nebula Nails!"

Post a Comment