piCture pOlish new collaboration shades : Sea Jewel, Whimsy & Frosting!


Hi everyone,
I hope you're all having a great weekend! Mine was kind of lazy, I guess I'm going through the after effects of a busy year of work training and all I seem to do is sleep lately but it has to stop at some point, right? lol


Anyway, today I have 3 new piCture pOlish blogger collaborations to share with you :
Sea Jewel by Wacky Laki
Whimsy by Neverland Nail Blog
and Frosting by Cosmetic Cupcake.com




For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articleblue / glitter / green / picture polish / pink / review / shimmer with the title piCture pOlish new collaboration shades : Sea Jewel, Whimsy & Frosting!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/picture-polish-new-collaboration-shades.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, July 14, 2013

Comments "piCture pOlish new collaboration shades : Sea Jewel, Whimsy & Frosting!"

Post a Comment