piCture pOlish Paradise by Liquid Jelly!


Hi everyone!
I hope you're all having a fantastic week so far! I'm slowly getting better here, I've been swatching like crazy for a few days so hopefully I'll be able to share lots of exciting collections very soon! ^_^

Today I have the piCture pOlish x Liquid Jelly collab to share with you. I didn't manage to snag it online when it was first released but then the awesome girls at PP surprised me with a bottle and let me tell you that I immediately and completely fell in love with it!



For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articleblue / glitter / picture polish / review with the title piCture pOlish Paradise by Liquid Jelly!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/picture-polish-paradise-by-liquid-jelly.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Comments "piCture pOlish Paradise by Liquid Jelly!"

Post a Comment