Pink Lemonade from One Nail To Rule Them All

One Nail To Rule Them All is a blog written by a lovely young lady called Alice who is bringing you today's post. When it comes to nail art, I really don't think there's anything Alice can't do! She excels at pretty much everything but her intricate freehanded patterns are a particular favourite of mine so I was psyched when I saw what she'd created for her guest post!

Where to find One Nail To Rule Them All
BlogFacebook - Twitter - Instagram - Tumblr
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! First off I just want to say that I’m absolutely honoured that Sammy chose me to do a guest post for her. Sammy’s blog is by far my favourite nail blog out there and I still can’t quite believe that I’m posting on it! The design I chose is one that I knew would suit Sammy’s blog, because we all know that she is the queen of gradients. In fact it was her tutorial that finally helped me to master them, and her tutorial that was used in order to create these nails. So this design is definitely well suited to her corner of the internet.


To do these I started with a base of Models Own – Strawberry Tart, from the recent Fruit Pastel Collection, and sponged on Barry M – Passionfruit. For the tribal design I used the black Barry M nail art pen, and the glitter is Nubar Black Polka Dot. I then topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.


Thank you so much to Sammy for having me, and thank you all for reading. If you’d like to see more of me then you can find me on my blogTwitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr. I hope to see you all around!
You have read this articleBarry M / glitter / gradient / guest post / Models Own / pink with the title Pink Lemonade from One Nail To Rule Them All. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/pink-lemonade-from-one-nail-to-rule.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 25, 2013

Comments "Pink Lemonade from One Nail To Rule Them All"

Post a Comment