Rockin Claws from House of Wonderland


I'm not sure if you've heard of House of Wonderland before, but it's a funky little british company dreamt up by Tessa Shearer. They sell some really cute water decals and Tessa got in touch to see if I'd like to try some. I opted for the Sugar Skull design because come Cinco de Mayo every year, I try to paint sugar skulls on to my nails and fail miserably every time!


These decals really apply with minimal fuss. Just cut out, soak in water for a few seconds, peel away from the paper and stick! I used a base colour of NYC Raindrop and No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat to top this mani off.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / NYC / water decals with the title Rockin Claws from House of Wonderland. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/rockin-claws-from-house-of-wonderland.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 19, 2013

Comments "Rockin Claws from House of Wonderland"

Post a Comment