Cirque Bejeweled and Vesuvius Swatches


Cirque's Arcus collection has been sitting on my desk for way too long waiting to be swatched but I've been a bad blogger and not given it the attention it deserves. I got a bit overwhelmed at the prospect of swatching a full collection of 12 polishes and kind of shied away from the whole thing which was silly. I've decided that it's best to work my way through it at a reasonable pace so I want to show you guys my favourites over the next few weeks at my own sloth pace!

Today I'll be showcasing the to holographic polishes in the collection - Bejeweled and Vesuvius. I'm a huge fan of holographic polishes and these two are both welcome additions to my collection. I don't have anything else similar to these and the blue just makes me go weak at the knees. There's not too much to say about these polishes except that they're perfect. They apply like a dream and the colours are stunning but you guys can see that for yourselves!


This is two coats of Bejeweled with a top coat. I also couldn't resist adding an accent of Queen Majesty




I would describe Vesuvius as a dark salmon colour. It's very romantic and dreamy. I don't have many polishes of this shade in my collection but after wearing this one I think I need more.



These particular polishes retail for $15.00 but most of the other colours in the collection are $13.00.
Cirque nail polish is available on the Cirque Colors website if you're in the US or Sally Magpies for UK buyers. There's a full list of stockists on the Cirque website so be sure to check that out if you're in the rest of the world!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / Cirque / Holographic / purple / red / swatch with the title Cirque Bejeweled and Vesuvius Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/cirque-bejeweled-and-vesuvius-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 17, 2013

Comments "Cirque Bejeweled and Vesuvius Swatches"

Post a Comment