Emily De Molly The Fifth Element - Swatches

I've wanted this polish since the first time I saw it (I can't resist the movie reference and the colour combination) and thanks to Sally Magpies I was able to buy it at last! Emily De Molly is an Australian indie brand of nail polish and one of my absolute favourites, everything they make is just stunning. The Fifth Element is an unusual combination of orange and turquoise glitter in a turquoise jelly base. I used 2 coats.


More pics ahead 







Do you own any Emily De Molly? I want all of them!! They're stocked in the UK by Sally Magpies, but unfortunately most are now sold out :( hopefully more will come in! 

You have read this articleblue / Emily De Molly / glitter / Indie / orange / swatch / turquoise with the title Emily De Molly The Fifth Element - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/emily-de-molly-fifth-element-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 19, 2013

Comments "Emily De Molly The Fifth Element - Swatches"

Post a Comment