Galaxy Nails 2.0

Hi! It's been a very long time since I've done galaxy nails, and since today is my Birthday I thought it'd make a nice Birthday mani (I hate the word mani, I really do) You can see my last attempt at this (which was also my first attempt) here. I think I've improved quite a lot, not only on the design but my pictures and nail shape too! 

The polishes I used are:

a-england Tristam (base)
Kiko Blue Spot
Illamasqua Poke
Illamasqua Nomad
Barry M Greenberry

Tristam was the perfect base because it already looks like a little galaxy all on its own! I drew on the stars with white acrylic paint and a dotting tool. I may add this to my list of tutorials to do.


More pictures ahead






The polishes - 


What do you think? A marked improvement on my last attempt?!

You have read this articlea-england / blue / Galaxy / Nail Art with the title Galaxy Nails 2.0. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/galaxy-nails-20.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Comments "Galaxy Nails 2.0"

Post a Comment