Monochrome Waterfall

The last thing on my list of must-do waterfall manis was a monochrome creation. This was suggested in the comments on the first ever waterfall mani I posted and I finally got round to it this week! 



My base colour is China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around which is a shimmery creamish white. I thought I'd step away from the Barry M White on this one as it seems I'm using it in almost every manicure recently!
For the details, I used Rimmel Grey Matter, Sally Hansen Dorian Grey, No7 Just Black and A-England Fated Prince. There's a tutorial for the waterfall look here.
I finished it all off with a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat and then one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.



Friendly reminder that my blog is shortlisted in the Established Beauty Blog category at this year's Cosmo Blog Awards and you can vote for me here.

You have read this articlea-england / Barry M / black / china glaze / freehand / Grey / sally hansen / Silver / Waterfall / white with the title Monochrome Waterfall. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/monochrome-waterfall.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 2, 2013

Comments "Monochrome Waterfall"

Post a Comment