piCture pOlish x Fashion Polish = Lagoon!!!


Wassup girls? Nothing new here... Oh wait! There IS something new : my piCture pOlish collaboration shade LAGOON!!!

I don't know about you but I hate keeping secrets, I've been waiting for almost one year to be able to write this post... So I guess I couldn't hide my excitement even if I wanted to, I can finally show you my little baby polish! YAY




Lagoon is pure turquoise perfection... And I'm not saying that because I created it ^_^
I had long been looking for the perfect turquoise, the kind that shines and flickers and is reminiscent of sparkling waters and tropical lagoons. That's the kind of turquoise I was aiming for.

Well Lagoon is everything I had hoped it would be, everything I love about that particular shade in one square piCture pOlish bottle : bright and saturated, an ideal green/blue balance plus a mix of scattered holo particles and lots of turquoise glitters! A squishy jelly completely opaque by the second coat that catches the light beautifully!

Now I must warn you, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't take 100% color accurate pictures : my camera kept making it look more blue and not as vivid as it should. It's SO much better in real life!



For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articlecollaboration / glitter / picture polish / review / Scattered Holo / turquoise with the title piCture pOlish x Fashion Polish = Lagoon!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/picture-polish-x-fashion-polish-lagoon.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 5, 2013

Comments "piCture pOlish x Fashion Polish = Lagoon!!!"

Post a Comment