Pools of Jewels


This is one of those posts where I have no idea what to name it. Hannah of Polly Polish said it reminded her of jewels, and my fantastic brain managed to rhyme pools with jewels. So there we have it. Hannah also pointed out that this reminded her of a design done by Jeanette of The Swatchaholic for Polish Days, and it does look very similar, although I think hers is much nicer!

To get this look I started with a base of w7 Black, then I used 4 of the Color Club Take Wing collection polishes (Daisy Does It, Fly With Me, Sparkle & Soar and Wing Fling) and a nail art brush to make splodges. I wish I could make it sound more sophisticated than that, but that's really all I did! I finished with 2 coats of top coat to make it look glassy.



More pictures ahead!







Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

You have read this articlecolor club / freehand / Nail Art with the title Pools of Jewels. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/pools-of-jewels.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 9, 2013

Comments "Pools of Jewels"

Post a Comment