Swirly Stamping

Well today has been eventful. My Sundays always seem, through a series of unexpected events, to become the most news-worthy day of the week! First I got in a big panic over the state of my blog when I thought myself a clever-clogs and decided to mess with my domain settings whilst trying to figure out subdomains. I couldn't see my blog at all for close to an hour but luckily it didn't seem to affect any of you guys. Next thing, I find out that I was on the Tumblr Radar which was just incredible! Did you have a good weekend?



My base colour for this mani is Barry M Guava and I used Nailz Craze Plate NC02 to stamp on the swirly patterns. The polish I used to stamp is a dusty chrome blue from Color Club but there's no name on the bottle. This is actually one of my first ever Color Club polishes. They're not easy to get hold of in the UK. I picked up a (generally disappointing) set of 6 shades plus a topcoat from TK Maxx for £7.99 recently. Despite the disappointment, which was mostly due to my bad choices, I think I'll be back there to pick up a set of cremes very soon.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / color club / Nailz Craze / NC02 / Stamping with the title Swirly Stamping. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/swirly-stamping.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 18, 2013

Comments "Swirly Stamping"

Post a Comment