What's in a Name?

Bit of a late post today because I've been out all day hunting giant Gromits in and around Bristol as part of Gromit Unleashed! It's a trail of Gromits scattered across the city all decorated by different artists including Cath Kidston, Quentin Blake and Zayn Malik. Yes, that's Zayn from One Direction! It was a super fun day out except for the crazy rain that struck just after lunch time. Boooo!

I loved Will Paint Nails For Food's Fractal design so much that I wanted to have a go myself. It took absolutely ages and made my eyes hurt but it was totally worth it. I'm also showing off the last of my new Born Pretty goodies today. I'm rocking a Rose Water Decal and some of their new, colourful 2mm studs.



1. My base colours are Barry M Prickly Pear and Sally Hansen Crinolin.
2. I applied the studs using a dot of clear polish and then a top coat over the top.
3. The water decal is pretty self explanatory. Drop it in some water, wait 10 seconds, peel off the decal and place it on the nail.
4. I used Barry M Plum and a small nail art brush to create the fractal design on my ring finger.
5. It's all topped with a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / freehand / Models Own / pink / purple / studs / water decals with the title What's in a Name?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-in-name.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 3, 2013

Comments "What's in a Name?"

Post a Comment