White (and Blue) Russian

So I mentioned a while ago that I'd ordered a few Nailz Craze plates which were Tattoo, Magical and Russian and this is the first manicure I'm posted using them! This pretty pattern is from NC03, the Russian plate. I really only bought that one for the amazing argyle pattern which I'm saving for Christmas (which is less than 5 months away by the way, how fast has this year gone?!) but I think I'll get a lot of use out of this pattern too.

I've tried Natalie's tutorial for creating coloured decals out of stamping designs a few times but I always fail when it comes time to apply it to the nail. I'm determined to master it because I love what she did with the tattoo plate!



I used Essie Bikini So Teeny as my base colour and then stamped on the design from Nailz Craze NC03 using Born Pretty Matte White. It's all topped with a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / Essie / Nailz Craze / NC03 / Stamping with the title White (and Blue) Russian. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/white-and-blue-russian.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 8, 2013

Comments "White (and Blue) Russian"

Post a Comment