Zoya Pixie Dust Fall 2013 Collection Review!


Hi girls! I hope you've all had a great weekend! Mine was kind of busy, I was bored of my blog design so I spent most of my spare time working on some new features... Please tell me you like them LOL

Today I got the latest Zoya Pixie Dust collection to share with you. I love Pixie Dusts, they're definitely among my favorite matte textured colors so I was pretty excited to try them!




Dhara is a hot orange matte textured mixed  with gold glitter. Super vibrant in real life and totally breathtaking! Formula was stellar and an easy one-coater. This is one coat, no topcoat.



For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articleBeige / blurple / fuchsia / glitter / green / matte / orange / purple / review / Textured / zoya with the title Zoya Pixie Dust Fall 2013 Collection Review!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/zoya-pixie-dust-fall-2013-collection.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 19, 2013

Comments "Zoya Pixie Dust Fall 2013 Collection Review!"

Post a Comment