It's All Gone Kenneth Tong

Something has been really winding me up today. And it's this twitter debacle involving the aforementioned imbecile. Sorry, but I can't bring myself to write his name again. I don't know if anyone's been following it?

Basically, he's glorifying eating disorders as lifestyle choices and proclaiming his belief that every woman should have one so they can be 'skinny' and 'fashionable'. Obviously we can all tell he's a bit of a prick who lives a shallow and fickle existence.

Some of you in the UK may recognise from a series of Big Brother where he was portrayed as an international playboy millionaire. I actually watched some of the show when he was in there and he seems to me like a smart guy (a complete douchebag, but a clever one). He knows about celebrity and the business world in general.

So what I don't understand is why this guy continues to expose himself in such a bad light. It seems to me that he's just desperate for fame and recognition. 
First he goes on one of the most shameful TV shows in existence. That didn't work but now he's got himself some twitter followers so he figures he'll cause a bit of outrage and get himself mentioned (in disgust) enough times to become a trending topic. 
What I'm trying to say here is this guy knows exactly what he's doing. I believe he likes his girls to look like twiglets but he knows what he's saying is wrong and outrageous - he's just doing it for the attention. Now the celebs (Rihanna and Simon Cowell to name a few) have started putting their two cents in and the guy is revelling in it. Look at the guy, he's no George Clooney and about 5 foot tall to boot so who is he to be telling us how we should look.

So I'm urging you all just to ignore it and not mention or tweet him at all. Maybe I'm defeating the point and you can call me a hypocrite for writing this rant about him. I just want everyone to know that it's pretty clear he's only doing this for the recognition. Don't recognise it and he'll go away back to under the rock he emerged from two days ago.

Anyway, here's today's manicure. I hope you like it...


Konad Plate: M54
Base Colour: Rimmel Lycra Wear - 399 Black Satin
Konad Colour: Sally Hansen Chrome - Amber
Top Coat of NYC


I apologise if I offended anyone with any of my words or language. I'm not worked up about it and I'll sleep fine tonight, I just wrote this in the heat of the moment. I may take it down soon.

You have read this articleblack / Konad / M54 / Rimmel / sally hansen / Stamping with the title It's All Gone Kenneth Tong. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/01/it-all-gone-kenneth-tong.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, January 7, 2011

Comments "It's All Gone Kenneth Tong"

Post a Comment