2moro : navy blue holo franken

This is the first franken I ever made, I wanted to try and create a navy blue linear holo with China Glaze 2nite and here's what I came up with :

2moro Franken

 
2moro Franken

2moro Franken

2moro Franken

2moro Franken


Here's the recipe :
2/3 of China Glaze 2nite
1/3 of Ciaté 3 am Girl (or any other dark blue jelly)
I also added 5 drops of OPI DS Sapphire (in a 0,4 oz 12mL bottle)  but that's not absolutely necessary.

Unfortunately it wasn't very sunny when I swatched it but believe me it's super linear holo, I think the last picture really catches it.

I have a couple more holo frankens so if you like this one, let me know and I'll try and post them too.
You have read this articleblue / franken / Holographic with the title 2moro : navy blue holo franken. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/2moro-navy-blue-holo-franken.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 18, 2011

Comments "2moro : navy blue holo franken"

Post a Comment