An Unconventional Easter Mani.....

Here's another Easter mani....



Not very conventional is it? LOL!

Zoya Dovima (matte) stamped with an assortment of China Glaze polishes (Admire, Cherish, Harmony, Adore, Metallic Muse, Emotion) and CND Gold Chrome.





IP's Konad S10 and fauxnad T21. Just before I headed to bed, put on a coat of clear coat.


I can't decide if I like it more with topcoat or not...or even if I like it! I guess its not what I'm used to seeing but wanted to do something different!






And here's Dovima (matte) before stamping.








I also wanted to say a big "Thank You" to anyone who gave a thumbs up for my entry in the recent Bundle Monster Giveaway; the results were announced yesterday. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the lucky 25 entrants with the most 'likes' but wanted to thank anyone who did 'like' my entry and **Congrats** to you if you were one of the winners! Any vote received was very much appreciated and I thank you for your support! I was going to put a link to the winners so you could check them out if you haven't seen them already; but I checked Bundle Monsters Facebook page today and it seems like they are upgrading the site or something, but please take a few minutes to check out the winning entries if you have a chance! I'll be placing my order for these plates on April 25th and hopefully they won't take too long to arrive. My only consolation to not winning is that the new plates are suppose to be around $21 for a set of 25 which is a great deal! Free would have been fantastic...but I don't mind having to pay when the price is amazing! I'm especially happy that they have included some holiday images as I'm all for holiday manis! Thank you again!



Thanks for looking!
You have read this articlechina glaze / CND / Easter / Fauxnad / Konad / matte / S10 / T21 / zoya with the title An Unconventional Easter Mani...... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/an-unconventional-easter-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 21, 2011

Comments "An Unconventional Easter Mani....."

Post a Comment