Royal Wedding Inspired Mani...

With the Royal Wedding just hours away now, I decided to do a Royal Wedding mani cause I'm a theme kinda nail gal!




Here's what I came up with.








Used a base of China Glaze White out and to add a little bit more sparkly pizazz, one coat of Arezia #645, which is lightly mango scented.

Stamped using Konad special polishes in red, black, green and violet pearl, CND Gold Chrome and Nicole by OPI Positive Energy.

And because I had a few other images I couldn't fit on one hand, I decided to do my right ***warning*** messy cleanup and scraggly cuticles ahead!



Used fauxnad plates T04, T22, T46, BM08, BM09, C02, H17, P19, MW59, MW63, fauxnad C, fauxnad D and K06.



Here's the basecoat before stamping.





And just to share, the stamping image plate had three different brides and grooms on it; you can see the one I chose for the mani....which had something to do with this 'cause I was a little partial to the image...



Wayyyyy back when I got married, this was the theme of wedding invites, napkins, favour tags, wedding programs, etc etc.

I haven't decided if I'm going to get up early and watch the Royal Wedding...probably will as I still remember setting my alarm for the middle of the night when Charles and Diana got married all those years ago. I'm not a Royal watcher or fanatic or anything, but it is a historical event so I'm sure I'll be up...all bleary eyed, but up!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleCND / fauxand C02 / Fauxnad / fauxnad BM08 / fauxnad BM09 / fauxnad C / fauxnad D / fauxnad K06 / H17 / Konad / MW59 / MW63 / Nicole by OPI / P19 / T04 / T22 / T46 / wedding / white with the title Royal Wedding Inspired Mani.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/royal-wedding-inspired-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 28, 2011

Comments "Royal Wedding Inspired Mani..."

Post a Comment