#FF : Moonstone

Hi girls! This week I decided to play with spectraflair a bit more. I wanted to franken a topcoat so I just used clear nail polish and pigment.

Here it is, one coat over Misa Office Polish-tics :

Moonstone Franken

Moonstone Franken

Moonstone Franken
Moonstone Franken
Moonstone Franken


I'll try and post a few more color combinations with Moonstone in the next few days. If you have any requests, I'd love to read about them in the comments.
I wish you all a great weekend!


If you want to have more informations about spectraflair, you can read my previous post here or better yet have a look on MUA.
You have read this articlefranken / gray / Holographic / topcoat with the title #FF : Moonstone. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/ff-moonstone.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 17, 2011

Comments "#FF : Moonstone"

Post a Comment